Friday

Confession Friday - Getting to Know You!

Today is a special confession Friday where everyone gets to know more about each other :) 
If you want to partake in the fun, link up with us here!

Hey, my name's Hanna! I'm 22 years old and I live in Greenville, NC. I am a student who is pursuing my nursing degree with the ultimate goal of getting my masters. I have a Psychology degree from NC State university, and as much as I love Psychology, circumstances changed and after much consideration I believed nursing was the right track for me. I am currently taking my pre-requisite classes and am trying to decided between going into an RN program -> then a BSN -> then a masters. Or, if I should go straight to BSN. The dilemma is, it will take me longer to get into the BSN program whereas I can start the RN program this fall and then work part time while receiving my BSN. Decisions, decisions. 


My mom and dad are still together and I have one younger sister. Caitlin is the little spitfire of the family :) Life is never boring when she's involved! Caitlin is currently attending school in Greensboro, NC. I was born and spent a chunk of my life in Michigan on the 10 acres my family owned. I spent my high school days in Greensboro and that is where my parents still reside. 

The little child herself

Daniel and I are coming up on our three year anniversary. Daniel's family farms and after lots of consideration, Daniel decided to become a partner at the farm. Daniel and I have two fur children, which we love to pieces

Mr. Boone and Mr. Ash

Photo Booth fun!

I have another fur baby who has been with me for 10 years. This would be Ms. Velvet - my baby girl. I have been riding since I was 5 and even though I do not have as much time to dedicate to riding as I use to, I will never let it NOT be a part of my life.





I am a very ambitious person and have lots of goals. One of my main goals is my career - hence the fact I will be in school forever. It'll totally be worth it, though! Another goal of mine is to be the best person that I can be - corny, right? But seriously, I strive to do my best and be my best - even if I've had a rough day. One of my dreams is to continue my love for horses and instead of owning one - I want to own a few more and have my own barn! 

I was an avid blog reader and once I moved and started a new phase of my life, I thought why not start a blog and get involved with the blogging community! So far so good!

Here are some fun/random facts about me!

1) I am left handed - and ambitdextrious! 
2) I saved a baby at a hotel pool
3) Persevere and resilience are two of my favorite words
4) I love the gym
5) I am currently on my third snow day! Crazy! 

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has something fun planned for this weekend - even if it is just for a little bit!



2 comments

  1. Loved getting to know you a bit better, what a fun post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet Ms. Velvet :) And I need to hear the "saved a baby at a hotel pool story"

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.