Friday

Confession Friday

Feel free to join the fun here!

1) I confess that I am a Chapstick addict. Burt's Bees, EOS, C.O. Bigelow, etc - I clearly have a problem.

2) I confess that I am a gym rat. I love it and I don't know how I would de-stress without it.

3) I confess that I spent about 3 minutes wrestling with a bag of popcorn before I notched the "tear at notch" printed across the top. Blonde moment of the week, anyone???

4) I confess that I love Modern Family. I was a bit slow to jump on the bandwagon but I am so glad that I did.

5) I confess that I am working on the sappiest Valentines present for Daniel. More to come on this!

6) I confess that the other night while getting Starbucks the guy at the window asked in a amazed voice if I got Starbucks every single day because he sees me a lot. I might of been slightly horrified. I thought it was normal for Starbucks addicts to get it almost every day?? I only get it in I'm in the area - but that's pretty much every week day. Oops.

7) I confess that yoga kicked my butt last night. She killed us. My legs this morning...Ouch! I love hard workouts until I have to climb the stairs to my classes the next day. This is probably what I look like:


8) I confess that it is freezing in North Carolina and I am apparently losing my northern-ness and becoming a weenie to the cold. Actually, it's more the wind than anything that makes me not want to leave the couch and walk to my classes. Layers on layers on layers!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend! Daniel and I will be attending a beer festival tomorrow afternoon. Stories and pictures to come!





2 comments

  1. Love these, they are great confessions! The Yoga one is awesome. Totally happened to me this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beer festival?! I'm completely jealous. Can't wait to hear all about it!
    I think I will be adding Modern Family to my list soon too... never seen it, but it's clearly all the rage! ;)

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.