Wednesday

Why Fall Needs to Hurry Up

I am fall obsessed and I'm pretty sure you have figured this out by now.
Unfortunately, in the South, we tend to skip over fall (except for a few fleeting days) and while that saddens me, it does not stop my enthusiasm for the season!

Reasons why fall needs to get here:

1:: Vests
I have been dying to get my hands on this herringbone J.Crew Vest but it is always sold out.
Find similar vests at here.

Barbour Vest
Look at that color! Find it here!here!


2:: Jackets

Barbour Beadnell Waxed jacket here!
Pricey but such a great lifetime investment piece!

Pendleton Coat
Find it here!

3:: Oxblood Lips
I am in love with this trend!
Try:

MAC Diva
See picture and review on Temptalia.com

Drugstore: Wet and Wild Cherry Bomb

4:: Boots or booties!
Frye Phillip Riding

Hunter Boots

Find all different styles here!

What do you love about fall?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.