Friday

Confession Friday!


I am crushing on Leslie's new blog design! You see the button above? Aren't you intrigued? You should go check it out here!

{1} I confess that I went to the urgent care this morning to discover that I have a scleral cyst...
How?? I admit it's not that painful - more irritating than anything though I do hope it goes away soon. 

{2} I confess that even though the morning didn't start off the best, I did get in a great HIIT workout and had a blast at the barn today!



{3} I confess that I went to Ulta last night to buy Ardell Accent (half) lashes and I am so bummed that I cannot try them out this weekend now because of my eye! If you love big lashes but don't want full fake ones then go look at accent lashes. They give you some oomf without being to overdone! 

{4} I confess that I finally have my school e-mail address up and running again (yay!) but now I cannot get the admission people, from the school I will be applying to, to call me back. Why is this so difficult?

{5} I confess that I am ready to make some crockpot chili! I may have to take the plunge and make some this weekend even though it's not going to be that cool outside..
Any one have any go to chili recipes?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.