Friday

Friday Happenings

Happy Friday everyone! 
I've been out of the house all day and work tomorrow morning but I wanted to get this post up to share what has been going on this week. 

1

This little cutie pie is the dog I (along with a few other neighbors) found in our neighborhood. She is just as sweet as could be and is now living with one of my neighbors! I couldn't be happier for this little girl. She is going in to get groomed tomorrow and I can't wait to see how adorable she will look afterward!

2

One of my little goobers. Ash has an obsession with being sandwiched between stuff when he is resting. Weird I know - but very true! 

3

So...I may have paid a ridiculous amount to pick up this juice from the last umbrella market - and it was good! So good! I really want to get a few more but the price tag is killing me. Maybe I should just invest in a juicer...

4

Pumpkin Beer! Ah, I have been waiting for the fall to rear its beautiful head so that I could get my hands on pumpkin beer again. I am really picky about which one's I like but I must admit that the Dogfish Head Punkin Ale was great! I am also a big fan of Uinta Punk'n Harvest Pumpkin Ale is another favorite of mine.

5
Last but certainly not least...
I was nominated to post some of my favorite horse pictures on Facebook and took the challenge.
Unfortunately I do not have many pictures at my house (the vast majority is at my parents) but I managed to find a few good one's of my glory days to share with you


And here is a major Throw Back Thursday - senior pictures with my beloved cheese puff!

I hope you all had a good week and I hope you have a great weekend!
I will be working and then watching football!


2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.