Wednesday

Super Yummy Healthy Tacos!

Hello everyone!
I hope your week is going well so far.
The weather here is cool, windy, and we have gotten a good amount of rain this morning, which is a bummer because the dogs want to go on a walk and I was planning on riding.

Since I am currently snuggled up in the house, procrastinating, I wanted to share my new lunch/dinner obsession!

Healthy lettuce tacos!


Here is what you need:
1) Strips of lettuce. I used romaine.

2) Cheese of your choice. I used pepper jack.

3) Ground turkey or ground beef.

4) Taco seasoning.

5) Red onions - or any other toppings you choose.

5) Some type of chunk salsa. I used My Brothers Salsa in Black bean and Corn.

All you do is cook up your meat and add the taco seasoning.
You can use a whole strip of lettuce or split it in half like I did in the picture.
Scoop some chunky salsa onto your lettuce. 
Add the ground meat once it is ready and then add toppings and that's it! 

So good and easy! 
They can be a bit messy but the lettuce held up well overall.

I have eaten these the last two days in a row and ran out to get more ground meat today so I can make some more for lunch - that is how good they are!

If you try these out, I hope you enjoy!


2 comments

  1. They look delish! I am always on the hunt for yummy and easy recipes. They will def. be making a rotation next week in my lunches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy! I love simple and delicious food!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.