Friday

Hello Friday

Linking up with Karli


1//


Now that the weather is getting nicer/my job schedule changing, I have had much more time to ride. Remi and I have been enjoying our long trail rides after a day of work.

2//


I tried my colourpop eyeshadows for the first time last night and oh my goodness I am in love! Now that I discovered the magic that is colourpop I have to get my hands on Where the Light Is quad made by the beautiful Kathleen Lights.

3//



Did you hear that Chipotle is now expanding to the delivery market?! I am a lover of all things Chipotle so knowing that delivery is potentially coming to a store near me is super exciting!

4//



Since we are on the food topic...Did you hear about the new Frappuccino? S'mores! I managed to get my hands on one of the Birthday Cake Frappuccinos and now I'm excited to try the s'mores version!

5//


Truth. Or at least it is for me. I may be young but I am an old soul and left my partying days behind a few years ago. I did go out last night though and it was alright. I don't really want to go out with the college kids but I don't know where else to go. Happy hour? Help me! 

Sorry this post was slightly uninspired. If you have read my last two posts you know what is going on. While I wish this post was a bit more exciting, I wanted to slowly get back into the blogging game. 


2 comments

  1. I like your blog its so neat! If you want a GFC follow for follow please let me know on my blog. *hugs and kisses*

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog and I am also a lover of anything floral :) I will definitely message you!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.