Wednesday

March Favorites!



1/2/3/4/5//6/7

1//
Absolutely loving this foundation! It is medium coverage that evens out my skin tone, looks natural, and gives a beautiful/natural glow.

2// 
I have been reaching for the Naked 3 palette and all of its rosy goodness now that we are experiencing consistent spring weather! I love all the Naked palettes for different reasons but this one has been my go to recently.

3// 
I cannot believe I forgot to mention Splash of Grenadine in my spring nail favorites! It has been one of my favorite Essie colors for a while.

4//
I love the OCC lip tars and while I have been going for the natural/glowy look as the weather warms up, I love patting Lydia on my lips. It is one of those 'my lip color but better.'

5+6//
I am a fan of the Body Shops body butters and now I have been having even more fun with them by combining the strawberry with the vanilla scent before slathering it on my legs.

7//
It is no secret that I am a Tarte blush kinda gal but boy had I been missing out as I constantly skipped over Exposed. It seems to meh in the pan but I absolutely love it once applied to my face.


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.