Wednesday

Confessions - House Hunting Edition

Recently I stumbled across Melissa's blog and noticed her Wednesday confession sessions and wanted to partake! 

Go check out Melissa's blog and prepare to hear about my house/apartment/duplex hunting woes. 


Making Melissa

+I confess that I never thought house hunting would be so hard, aka I didn't realize how lucky I had gotten when finding the house I am currently in.



+I confess that renting is expensive if you don't have room mates. What's a girl to do? I've been there done that with room mates and a) I have two dogs who the room mate(s) must accept b) I don't really want room mates c) I really don't know anyone, which is the big problem. With school starting soon (and then nursing school) I am bound to meet people and may very likely live with a room mate again but currently I do not feel like finding someone random.



+House/duplexes/condos fly off the market so fast. I did not think this would be a problem where I am living as the housing market is so slow but not rentals! They fly off the shelf. 

+Most people don't want dogs/animals. Problem. I am not giving up my dogs.




+A hunk of places are not in a good part of town. This, clearly, is also a problem. 


+I confess that house hunting has many ways of getting under my skin and I currently feel like..



How is your Wednesday going?


2 comments

  1. oh my goodness i feel you roommate pain. if i could i would be on my own but it's so damn expensive, even for a bachelor suite!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.