Friday

Happy Happy Joy Joy - It's Friday!

Welcome back to my lil old blog! 
This week is the first week I have gotten back into the swing of things since doomsday. 

Once again I am linking up with Karli for oh hey, Friday!


Let's get to it!

1// Family
I honestly cannot thank my family enough for being such a great support system during this rough time that I am facing. I have horrified when I opened the mailbox the other day to discover a thick card in a nice envelope. Automatically I was afraid that it was an engagement card and my heart sank. Turns out it was something much better!

Yes, my Uncle sent me this card and it is wonderful!

2// Love
I know I have mentioned the OPI Infinite Shine polishes and that is because I am absolutely in love. I have three of the colors and have switched between them for a month. I personally haven't received 10 solid days of wear on my left hand (I am left handed) but I have had no problem with my right hand! I'll talk more in depth in a review post but I had to share the pretty picture and my love of  these polishes.


3// S'mores
With spring in the house and summer around the corner it means bonfires and s'mores! I love bonfires and s'mores but today I tried out a different kind of s'more...Starbucks S'mores Frappuccino and it blew my mind. So incredibly good. AND it comes with a cookie straw! My excitement level shot through the roof when she handed me the cookie straw, lol.


4// Obsession
I believe I have mentioned before that I have a slight obsession with Alex and Ani. Well you pair that obsession with horses and the bank account is not happy.

Oops...

5// Saying
While I deal with the test that has been placed in front of me, I take comfort in knowing that I will be okay in the end. If it's not okay that means it isn't the end!




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.