Friday

Hey Friday!!

Hey guys! Long time no see. 
I promise I will get back into a normal posting schedule again...it's just taking time. 


So lets get going! 

{1} 

My baby boy. He is my love and I am so thankful for him even if he tries to misbehave at times. This poor horse doesn't even know what he is helping me get through right now.

{2}
The perks of nannying. I enjoyed a day out at the pool with the kids the other day! The family I work for has a salt water pool and it is incredible. 

{3} 
This hits home. I had a conversation with one of my good friends the other night about how terrible we are at remembering people's names when we first meet them. Now we make a conscious effort when we go out to remember everyone's name we meet. It's kinda joke now, haha.

{4} 
I am in love with this song. Eric Church was around about a month ago and I am so bummed that I missed him! Next time.

{5}
I am dying to get a hold of these shorts! They seem perfect while walking around the beach if I want a little more cover.

Happy Friday everyone!


1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.