Monday

Memorial Day Weekend - 2015 Edition

Happy Memorial Day! 
I hope you all were able to do something exciting or manage to relax a little. 

I spent most of the weekend at a horse show towards the mountains of NC. It was a beautiful show and I cannot wait to go back. 
Between not feeling good on Saturday and not happy with how I rode, I was a bit disappointed Saturday night. On Sunday I had to take the time to remind myself that I am on a baby horse who is still learning his job and we are both still learning the best way to communicate together - with that being said, I took the time and set a goal for my riding and a goal for Remi and myself. While we still had a few bobbles, we managed to tackle both the goals and ended on a good note. 
Plus, the show grounds were absolutely amazing and I enjoyed it immensely! 

Remi getting his beauty rest

Exploring the grounds

The cute (but noisy) cabin we stayed in

Today I have caught up on grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning, and schoolwork before I head back to class tomorrow. While I wish I had done something more exciting, I at least accomplished a lot. 

What did you do for Memorial Day Weekend?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.