Tuesday

April Beauty Favorites!

Hello May! 
I was very much in need of a new month so I am thrilled that we have made it to May.
I have discovered a few new beauty products that I am loving and am excited to share with you all.

Let's get to it!



Colourpop Eyeshadows//Heaven, phenomenal, best thing ever. I could go on and on about how wonderful these eyeshadows are! Want to know the best thing? They are $5! Yep, that's it! I am loving the first four that I have ordered so much that I ordered more. I will end up getting my hands on more in the future I'm sure. Currently I am loving, I Heart This and Sequin. 

Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes//Currently this is my holy grail mascara. I am in love with the length and volume that it gives my lashes. It really makes them look full and on the verge of fake lash territory. Absolutely fantastic.

ELF Small Stipple Brush//I don't know how/why I went so long without this little beauty gem in my arsenal. It is small and applies blush effortlessly. I use it for both cream and powder blushes and it is great!

IT Cosmetics CC Cream//SPF 50, nice coverage, and a beautiful finish - what more could I want? I use this almost everyday and it has not let me down.

OPI Infinite Shine Nail Polish//No surprise that these have made it onto the list! 

Let me know what your April favorites are in the comments!

I am currently in the process of moving so if my posts are slow/on odd days of the week that is why!



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.