Monday

A Life Update

Hey everyone! I hope everyone has been doing well. I have not had much time to read all of your lovely blogs, but I am hoping to catch up soon.

I think my posting may still be slightly sporadic, but I do have a good explanation.

As I have mentioned before, I moved. I am still in the same area, just in a different house. The move was super stressful but thanks to my parents the house is almost completely set up. Moving from the old house to the new one was super emotional because I thought my next move would be with Daniel. Sad I know, but it's true and I want to share my feelings.

Thankfully we knocked the move out of the way so I was able to go out and spend some time with my sweet boy before he headed off to the horse show.


I also had the opportunity to go out with Ashley and her cousin on Friday night. While heading home that night Ashley showed me the "Before I Die" chalkboard - I had no idea that this thing existed!


Saturday night I went on a date. That is right everyone, I had a date Saturday night. It honestly went better than I expected and I appreciate the fact that someone wants to take me out. Makes a girl feel good about herself when she is feeling down on her luck. 

Today my summer classes started and unfortunately it is more work than I wished for considering I am only taking these classes to earn a point that will, hopefully, get me into the nursing program. 

So I just wanted to give you all a little update and let you know that if I am slow again this week it is because of the final unpacking, my classes, and the horse show this weekend.

Here is a beautiful picture from my new place! There is no filter on the picture and it just makes me so happy to be in a better spot!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.