Monday

A Busy Mother's Day Weekend

I know I haven't had the chance to tell you all but...
I found a house! Woohoo!
Now that I have found a new place to live I am dealing with the joy that is packing. 

Since my life is in a state of chaos, my mom came to help me pack and I was able to spend some time/have an early Mother's day together. 

We spent a hunk of the time packing but we did manage to get out and about a few times! I was able to take my mom to see the new place, we did some shopping for the new house, and we managed to spend part of a day in New Bern! 
New Bern was beautiful and even though it rained on and off so we didn't get a chance to walk around by the water we did manage to find some art for my new place and we both discovered that we really enjoy New Bern.




One night I also managed to take my mom to The Creamery and we sat on the porch and enjoyed some ice cream.
This time I tried the peanut butter cup and it didn't disappoint. 


How was your weekend?
I am moving into my new place this week so if my posts are slow, I apologize. Once I get settled in and my classes start I will get back on a normal schedule!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.