Friday

Hey Friday!

Linking up with the lovely Karli today!


1//
I am currently living in a flood zone. Okay, not really, but it has rained for the past three days and every time I step on the lawn water rises around my feet. I am usually caught off guard when it rains but knowing about the mini monsoon early on made me prepare. I literally lived in my Hunter boots all week. But that's okay because I do love them.


2//
I use to be a gum addict in college. I think part of the reason was because chewing gum during class entertained me. I have fallen off the gum bandwagon...until recently. I found this gum at Target and I am obsessed. If you don't like sweet things then this gum isn't for you.


3//
I am not sure exactly why, but I have been loving blue nail polish recently. I have had all different shades of blue on my nails and last night when I was changing my polish color I tried to stray from blue, but failed when I stumbled upon Essie's In The Cabana. 

It's so pretty. 

4//
I have a horse show this weekend - which is exciting - but because of all the rain I haven't ridden. So while I was suppose to be working on stuff this week I have been far from the saddle and will get to test out my skills this weekend in the show ring. Promising. As long as it doesn't go like this, I think we'll be okay.

Poor Remi won't even know what hit him.

5//
My mom is coming to town this weekend for my horse show. That means we will be eating lots of good food, which is oh so exciting! Now that I don't have someone who cooks for me...I have been left to fend for my own, which isn't a problem, but I really miss all the good food.


Prepare yourself for food and alcoholic beverage pictures come Monday.

Happy Friday!


2 comments

  1. We have had rain non stop all week too. It's crazy, I can't wait for the sun.

    Love your pretty nails, such a fun blue.

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.