Thursday

Adult Things I Have Learned The Hard Way

Please note that I am not complaining and that this post is meant to be funny and hopefully you all can connect with some of my discoveries.

+ You learn the inevitable when it comes to life sucking. Shit happens, change happens, you may feel like your life is partially over, but then you learn to move on.



+ Your car is out to get you once it gets around the 100k mile mark. I'm talking about you baby beamer, I'm talking about you.



+ When your car overheats and you are stuck sitting in a McDonalds parking lot while profusely sweating in the summer heat, you learn that triple A should be involved in your life. Oh, and you also learn where the appropriate spot is to put coolant in your vehicle.



+ Adult relationships are a new and horrifying experience. Things are getting more serious people. You either break up or get married. People are figuring out their careers so that means that moving is a possibility for one or both of you. And last but not least...crazy exes do exists - I repeat they are not a myth. 



+ When you are a single fur parent you learn how hard it is to coordinate your life so that you can get back in time to let out/feed the fur children.



I hope I can entertain you with my discoveries. My life is certainly never boring!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.