Tuesday

One Crazy Fun Weekend

Hello all!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your Monday has not been as stressful as mine. But who wants to talk about a not fun Monday? Let's talk about my crazy weekend while I look forward to the next one.

Friday took too long to come but it was worth it once it rolled around. I went to dinner and then finally had the opportunity to watch Gone Girl! I have been dying to see the movie since I heard it was coming to theaters but never had the opportunity. All I can say about that movie is, wow! I love crazy mind blowing movies like Gone Girl. I was not okay with the ending though. I am so type A and leaving having the ending be so open for interpretation is painful to me, lol.

Saturday I headed to Raleigh to get my hair done and spend some time with my mom and sister/celebrate an early Birthday with my sister. I unfortunately did not get a picture of my sister and I since it was blazing hot and all I wanted to do was get into each store as quickly as possible so I could be in AC asap. After such a fantastic day I drove home and low and behold my car overheated again. So once again it is back in the shop and hopefully I'll get it back soon. After that disaster I had a low key night and enjoyed activating my new phone! Though I did learn something interesting while setting up my new phone...my old text messages (yes, texts from the Ex while we were together) magically made their way back onto my phone. Super fun. 

Sunday I went to the beach and spent all day there. I figured the dogs would shun me as I left them crated longer than expected but I was having such a good time and I had good company so leaving the beach was not a priority. It was windy at the beach yesterday, which was fine with me because I didn't boil out in the sun. Of course I managed to get slightly burnt but considering how pale I am and how little sun exposure I have had this year I am very impressed how little I actually burnt. 

Curious about who's in the picture, eh? Maybe you'll find out soon.

I also wanted to share a picture of my dad and I since fathers day was yesterday and I wouldn't be where I am without both of my parents!

It was a Photo Booth at a wedding...don't ask what is going on here because neither of us know. 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.