Friday

Hello Friday!

Hey everyone! 
I hope this week has been treating you alright and I am sure you are ready for the weekend :)
Today I am linking up with:

1//
My good friend Ashley is off in Australia and I am so jealous! I know she is having a blast, but I miss her and wish I could also be in Australia. Hopefully we'll get the chance to go to Germany together.

2//
Since I have been horrible about posting this week, I didn't get to tell you about all the wonderful food I ate last weekend with my mom. I ate SO much and enjoyed every second of it! I did not do a good job at taking pictures because I was enjoying the eating part. I did snap a picture of my watermelon mojito from Friday night. I wish I had taken a picture of my desert drink on Saturday night. It was berries and cream and if I were a drink...I would be that berries and cream one, no doubt!

3//
I went to the umbrella market the other day and bought some macaroons! Now I have never tried a macaroon before and I must say that I have been missing out all my life! The above macaroon is birthday cake and I also bought a chocolate and Dulce de Leche macaroon. So good!

4//
If you want a good laugh then please watch this. I haven't laughed so hard in a long long time. 

5//
PSA: I need to get back on the blogging train. I have had so much going on and while I have wanted to talk about it...I've been nervous. It makes me vulnerable and I do not like being vulnerable. I suppose I just need some inspiration and a little more time. Now that I am doing everything by myself it has been hard to make time for blogging. I am not going away, I think I just need to re-vamp   everything and keep moving forward. I promise I will get back into it.


3 comments

  1. Take your time girl, sometimes a little blogger break helps you clear your mind and you come back with tons of inspiration! Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha what a funny video and that drink looks soooo yummy!!
    Yet another lovely post xoxo

    rkush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that video great? Makes me laugh every time.

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.