Wednesday

Spring Nail Picks

I tend to overlap spring and summer nail colors but I have so many polish colors that I would overload you with nail polish if I started naming all of my spring and summer favs!
So I decided to break my spring and summer nail colors into different posts.

So, today I bring you the nail colors that I have reached for the most this spring!
Let me know what nail colors you are reaching for this spring!

Also, take a look at my spring nails! I decided to try this idea out after watching a youtube ad for Essie's Picking Wildflowers.


1/2/3/4/5/6


I know that I seem Essie obsessed in this post. I just happened to pick up most of these Essie colors recently so I have been reaching for them since they are new and I'm loving the colors! My collection mainly consists of Essie and OPI with a few other brands thrown in there. You will see!

And here are my spring nails!


So easy and so cute! Definitely pleased with how these came out.



2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.