Tuesday

Struggling

I just wanted to pop in and say hello.
The pain is just as real and fresh as it was a week and a half ago.
I don't mean to be a Debby downer but I am a whirlwind of emotions.
I know that times heals and that I will be OK but that is very hard for me to see currently.
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel but currently my light seems to be gone or fading. 

I know this is a fun blog filled with my weekend adventures, my favorite makeup products, new discoveries, etc and I don't/won't lose all of that - but this blog is also about my life and currently I am struggling. 
I do not know if anyone wishes to hear what this is like/how hard it is to let go - Or if anyone wishes to hear of my dramatic emotional mood swings where one minute I think maybe I really did dodge a bullet and I am happy! The then the next minute I think I wish I could put the ring back on and everything would be fixed. Or, to be honest, how a huge part of me wants to see him while the other half of me wishes to never set eyes on his face again.

It sucks. Honestly, sucks.
I know how I tend to joke and say the struggle is real but this time it really is. 

I know this isn't an uplifting or cheery post but I just wanted to pop in and show you all that I am still alive and will return - it may be slower than I want or I may not be able to post as often - but I will return. 

As I said before, in my last post, if you have any questions you can e-mail me at simplyteasing@hotmail.com.




2 comments

  1. Oh sweet lady, I am so very sorry for struggle and your situation. I am mad for you and sad for you and wish I could fix everything for you. I will keep you in my prayers. Please know that you have people you don't even know thinking of you and sending you good vibes. <3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me right now!

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.