Monday

A Different Type of Easter

This year my Easter was a little different. 
I spent the last part of the week, minus Sunday, in Camden for a horse show!
The weather was beautiful and while I did not go home to my parents this year for Easter, I did spend time with my mom at the show. 

While in Camden we all were surprised to see the Easter Bunny make an appearance and there was an Easter egg hunt for all of the younger competitors! 



Remi did not get the chance to experience the Easter Bunny but that is probably a good thing! 

On Easter morning I enjoyed some time with my little nugget children. We went on a walk and then I took them on a car ride - which they love! - to Starbucks and Boone discovered his new favorite riding spot.

Yes, he is hunkered down in between my front and back seats. He loves getting all cozy on car rides.

That afternoon Daniel and I had lunch with his family and then we ran some errands before washing cars, cleaning the house, and relaxing/pigging out on ice cream. We made the mistake of picking up this Ben and Jerry's from the grocery store and it is SO good!


If you like peanut butter than you will love this! 
How was your Easter?


5 comments

  1. Sounds like you still had a wonderful Easter! Who can resist Starbucks and Ben & Jerry's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It is very hard to resist either of them.

      Delete
  2. that sounds delicious! I am definitely looking that up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking up at the thought of the easter bunny meeting the horses. Bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.