Monday

We Were Visited By Pranksters Last Night

I certainly cannot say that this weekend was uneventful.
The entire weekend was pretty cold, wet, and miserable but I still went out and enjoyed some girl time, a good dinner, and ran errands!

Friday I spent the day out with my friend Ashley! We had originally planned on going to the barn together but the weather turned bad so instead we grabbed some lunch and did a little window shopping. After a fun and tiring day it is so nice to come home to my nuggets who always shower me in love!

My sweet Ash.

Saturday morning was eventful. Daniel was up early for work and I was up early for the gym. When Daniel came back in from walking the dogs he told me we had been visited by some pranksters during the night. Our mailbox was gone! Yep, pulled out of the ground and gone. Upon further inspection it turns out the pranksters were incredibly lazy and put the mailbox in the bed of Daniels truck. Thankfully the rest of the day went well! I was able to do Zumba, I showered my horse with love (though he may not have cared that I was there or not) since it was too wet to ride, and after multiple failed attempts with my glitter ombre nails Daniel and I met up with one of his high school friends and his fiancĂ© for dinner. 

Sunday Daniel and I were able to spend the day together! Such a rarity. While we did have to run some errands, we did get to enjoy brunch, and I convinced Daniel that he should buy a Bath and Body Works Scentable for his truck. 


For once in my life he actually agreed and now his truck no longer has its usual farm smell. Instead it smells like Mahogany Teakwood!

Today is another bleak and rainy day so I took advantage of my day off and did a hour long workout and then consigned some clothes. If you are curious about some of the workouts I do this one was by Christine Salus and she has many videos that vary in length and her videos focus on different parts of the body. I totally recommend them!


How was your weekend? 
Wednesday I plan on telling you my favorite spring nail polishes and my favorite nail design for the spring!


2 comments

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.