Friday

Five on Friday!

I'm back! After being at a horse show/being too tired to post last Friday I am back to share 5 things on this dreary Friday in North Cackalacky. 

As always I am linking up with the lovely Karli.



[1]
I had my shellac taken off. Yep. It was a tough choice because we all know I love my long last "fool proof" nails. But that was the problem. They weren't fool proof and after having multiple not so good experiences with my shellac chipping or feathering half way up my nail I was done. 


[2] 
So now that I am back to painting my own nails I decided that I am totally going to get into this nail art trend. Hahahaha, about that. I attempted nail art last night...attempted being the key word here. I bought the craft scissors to make the chevron nails and low and behold my cheepo craft scissors can't even cut through the tape. Then I tried to make a heart. Major fail. So this is what I ended up with for now...


I wanted a better picture but it's raining and this was the best I could do.

[3] 
Lets take a minute to talk about how I watched the fist season Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt in a day. In my defense the episodes are only 30 minutes so that definitely helped me cruse right on through the season. It is a bit crude but there are so many little life lessons in the show and I really enjoyed it.



[4] 
I know every pet owner says this but I have the weirdest dogs. Especially Mr.Ash. The other week I decided to buy Ash a new bed since he destroyed his old one - plus I felt bad because with my new work schedule they are spending much more time in the crates. I plopped it on top of his crate when I got home and came out of the bedroom to witness my cat/dog in action.

Yep. He's decided that if I wasn't going to put it in his crate then he would just get up there and lay on it.

[5]
Disappointment. Last year I discovered that Vineyard Vines has a Kentucky Derby line and I about died from excitement. Unfortunately I found out too late and everything was sold out - including the Shep Shirt that I was dying to get my hands on. So this year I was determined to get one and I did! But then it arrived like this...


It's not like I could snip it off either because the thread that wraps around would just keep unraveling. The good news is that I am returning this one and getting another but it is such a bummer when you rip open your package and BAM you can't wear it.

Happy Friday everyone!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.