Wednesday

Transitioning To Spring/Summer Time Makeup

We have been experiencing some warmer weathered days down here in the south, yay! 
Now we haven't hit the awful humidity yet and that is a-okay with me. Since I have been pulling out my dresses again I decided that it was best to start transitioning my makeup to fit the warmer weather.
So what kind of makeup do I tend to reach for during the warmer months of the year?

Well I definitely prefer a more natural look, especially when the the humidity rears its ugly head.

So I look for products such as:

Tinted Moisturizer or BB/CC Cream: I usually do not slap a full coverage foundation on my face and during the warm weather I certainly am not looking for full coverage. I am always on the hunt for a good BB or CC cream that gives me enough coverage to even out my skin tone, that has SPF, and looks natural. Recently I have been loving this CC cream and this tinted moisturizer is a long time love of mine.

Cream Blush: Not only do I find cream blush to be extremely quick to put on my face, but I also love the natural glow it gives. There are plenty of cream blushes out there that I like but the two I am currently loving are this one and this one.

Cream Highlighters: Clearly I have a cream product obsession during the warmer months. To continue the trend I usually show my cream highlights a little more love when its warm out. The two I have and use are this and this. Becca makes fabulous cream highlighting products. I just don't own any, yet!

Lip Butters: Easy, lightweight, and pretty on the lips. It's no secret that I love any lip product with the word butter in the name. I only own almost all of these and now I am loving these

Pigments: Since I am all for a simple pretty face when it's warm, I turn to my trusty pigment eye shadows! My long time favorite is the MAC one in Tan and the BareMinerals pigment in Nude Beach.

What are your warmer weather makeup favorites? Let me know!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.