Monday

Things I Could Be Doing If I Wasn't Sick

Hello all! I wanted to stop in and give you a quick update since I missed Friday Favorites.
It has been rough around here lately when it comes to sickness. Last weekend Daniel came down with a stomach virus that knocked him off his feet for almost a week. During that time I came down with a cold and I still cannot shake my cough. I sound like a smoker. 

While Daniel was home most the week I went to work and continued on with my normal routine even though some early morning gym sessions were a bit rough, but I am so stubborn that I pushed on. Then on Thursday afternoon, as soon as I was off of work, I left for Raleigh to attend a horse show.
My mom and I stayed at the show until Saturday afternoon and we went our separate ways.
Early Saturday morning I started not feeling well. I tried eating and got as much fluids into myself as possible before heading home and promptly dying/falling asleep on the couch.

I fell asleep between 7 and 8 and that is just not normal for me! I felt so awful and I ached everywhere so I feared the worst. After crawling into bed and sleeping all night I definitely felt better Sunday morning but 100% so I skipped my workout, which was a killer, and ran some errands instead. I have a workout planned for Monday and I am riding Remi so I better be able to trudge along tomorrow! :)

Sickness update: I am actually feeling worse today than I did yesterday, ugh! The weather is beautiful today and I had plans to enjoy it and be outside but here I am on the couch. Maybe I'll feel better this afternoon? In the meantime I will reminisce about all the stuff I could be doing if I didn't feel so awful...

-Workout

-Ride My Horse

-Cleaning The House

-Walking The Dogs


I hope you all are feeling better than I am!


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.