Monday

Spring Is Here!

This weekend was absolutely beautiful! Between my freedom from work and the weather I took full advantage of it. On Saturday I did Zumba and then went to the barn and enjoyed spending time with the horses :)



Saturday night Daniel and I went to dinner and at the end we indulged in a flour less chocolate cake with butter rum ice cream and peanut brittle! Oh it was so good. 



Sunday I enjoyed a nice morning walk with the nuggets before heading to the gym and running some errands while Daniel slept most the day thanks to an upset stomach. Since I had to go out and make a few sick runs I also decided to take the time and run into Ulta since I had redeemable points and a Birthday coupon! 

I managed to snag the Tarte Maracuja Oil and a Freeman's Clay Mask for $26 and I couldn't be happier. 



I had to make a run to Target to get Daniel some Gas-X and Chocolate pudding and as I stood in line and looked at the stuff in my basket I couldn't help but wonder what the cashiers think of you when they scan peanut egg shaped M&M's, Gas-X, Tums, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Pudding, and a Dish Brush. I felt slightly awkward especially since the woman in front of me was buying a new bed set so naturally all of her items matched and made complete sense, haha. 

Why did I buy these?!

I also accomplished a lot of spring cleaning Sunday afternoon which always makes me feel accomplished on Monday when I wake up to a clean house. It's the little things in life. I ended the night by binge watching Mad Men on Netflix. I know, I know. I'm late to jump on the bandwagon but I least I made the leap.

Did you have a good weekend? Are you dying to pull out your spring clothes and makeup like I am? 


1 comment

  1. i love spring! I've been so happy and cheery these past few days with the sun and warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.