Wednesday

February Favorites

Hello March! February was a good month in my books and now, with a stressful start to March, I am hoping it all pans out and is as successful as February.
I will say that I have an idea of what some of my beauty favorites for March will be already ;)

In the meantime please enjoy my February favorites!










{1}
I do not have many Almay products but I am a sucker for anything that boasts about being a lip butter so I picked one up. Then I tested it out and went back to buy number two. I first picked up Berry Light and the color is gorgeous. I also found that it was moisturizing! Very moisturizing - aka I applied this over tried lips and the product did not settle into my dried lips at all. The other color that I picked up is Pink Light. They are not super long lasting but I would suggest you check them out.

{2} 
Fabulous lipstick. I heard people rave about them but I steered away from these lipsticks for a while just because I thought they were a bit gimmicky. On the hunt for another red lipstick, and after falling in love with the most beautiful Lipstick Queen lipstick but dying over the price, I scoured Urban Decay and fell in love with Manic. It is the most beautiful wine color and I wear it all the time.

{3}
Simply beautiful. It gives the most beautiful and natural glow to my face. Holy grail Drugstore blush/holy grail blush - period.

{4}
I have had this product for a while and loved it when I first bought it and recently pulled it out and fell in love all over again. I love cream products - especially in the summer - but I pulled this out a little early and forgot what a beautiful and natural glow it gives to your face.

{5}
I do not own the original Chocolate Bar Palette and wish I did so when I saw this palette come out I felt the need to jump on it. So far I have not been disappointed and I love the array of looks I can do with this palette.

{6}
Smiths Strawberry Lip Balm
I have been slathering this stuff on my lips all month and I have no complaints! It's moisturizing, the scent is great, and I love the way it feels on my lips.


1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.