Friday

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday!! I am so happy to have today off and I am taking full advantage of it even if it is freezing outside! I hope you all have a good day and check out this lovely lady that I am linking up with this morning: Karli



1//
Seriously go away. All I want to do is ride my horse because I have ridden for three weeks! Between my new work schedule and now the rain/sleet that happened last night I am never riding again. 

2//
Warning: I think this is a fantastic elliptical work out. I did it yesterday morning and just about died - in a good way, of course. Seriously try this out if you are an elliptical junkie like I am!

3//
This is a picture of me torturing my animal. Look at that self control! Haha, it really is meant to be a picture of my orange juice chicken quesadilla but Boone decided to beg photobomb.

4//
My Birthday was this week and Daniel stopped after work to pick me up a birthday treat! Chocolate Napolean - aka so good/what healthy eating habits?

5//
I have a slight obsession with Teavana teas and for my Birthday my dad gave me lots of Teavana tea which included a bag of Teavana Chocolate Chai. I gave it a shot and used my little frother to make it more of a cappuccino and boy is it good! Completely impressed.


1 comment

  1. happy birthday week pretty lady! And I love the chocolate chili chai from David's Tea as a Soy Latte. So amaze!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.