Monday

Monday's Hopes and Plans!


Hopes and Plans

Happy Monday! And it is a happy Monday since it's Labor Day - well if you are not working, that is.

I managed to complete all of last weeks Hopes and Plans except make an appointment to consign come clothes...so that will roll over to this week!

Here we go!

{1} Call and make an appointment to consign some clothes

{2} Send a picture ID to my lovely school so that my account will no longer be deactivated

{3} E-mail the potential new school and ask some questions about the application process

{4} Complete another full body HIIT Workout this week! One down today, one to go!

Do you have any hopes and plans for the week?

Wednesday I hope to have my August favorites up and running :)


2 comments

  1. Consign those clothes girl!! Then buy something fun with the money. No bills! ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.