Friday

TGIF - Confession Time!


Happy Friday blogger friends! Are you excited for the weekend? Only one quiz and work stands in the way of mine. 
Are you doing anything fun for the three day weekend? Daniel does not have Monday off (farmer life y'all) but I am hoping my parents can come visit for a day or two! 

So shall we get to the confessions? Join the fun by going to Leslie's blog

{1} I confess that I am so darn excited that it is football season! This makes me want fall and all the cute clothes and warm food that comes along with it! You can cool down anytime now weather...

{2} I confess that my day ended with a bang yesterday when I managed to get a piece of glass stuck in my heal last night. It happened in Daniel's truck and I don't even know how it got there but it certainly found its way into my heal. I didn't even know what it was at first but Daniel figured it out after he pulled it out - ouch! 

{3} I confess that I had a man - who I waved to and he didn't wave back! - return to his home while I was walking the dogs on by. This man proceeded to come after me and ask if my dogs were the one's who pooped in his yard. I promptly informed him that it was not my dogs (but thanks for targeting me since I was the only one out at that time) and if it were my dogs, I would pick it up with my poop bags that I proceeded to show him, since I had already picked up Ash poop earlier. Rude. 

{4} I confess that I learned we are supposedly having a very cold winter again this year and it makes me want to buy sweaters, scarves, boots, etc! 

That is it for this Friday. I hope everyone has a great long weekend!


1 comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.