Friday

Lets Confess

I'm so sorry but I just had to add this picture this Friday since everyone is going back to college.
I must admit that I feel this picture is a good representation of what I have seen during my first weekends back to college!

Want to play along, go to Leslie's blog by clicking here!


{1} I confess that I am starting to see all the fall stuff in stores, magazines, websites, etc. but it is still a blazing 100 degrees here and I am so over it. Fall weather where are you?!?!

{2} I confess that I am frustrated with the gym and working out. I have gained a little weight since last summer (not much - most things still fit but I want them to fit like they did last summer) and have really kicked it into high gear with my workout routine and eating. I tend to stay away from the scale because I like to judge based on how my clothes fit, not a number - but I haven't lost a lb. In fact I think I gained one and I really do not see how this is possible. I know it's only been a two week change but I figured something would happen. Ugh.

{3} I confess that my love of Alex and Ani has been rekindled. It's not that I ever stopped liking their stuff, my obsession stage died down slightly. Well not it's back and I feel the need to get dressed up so that I can wear all my cute stuff!

{4} I confess that with my schedule and nannying this semester I never wear anything cute or put on makeup and this saddens me. Daniel has promised that we could go out this weekend so that I can get dolled up. Sad but true folks!

{5} I confess that as I was going through bins of clothes trying to decide what to donate, I found all my cute summer shirts that have been MIA! Now I just need to try them all on and make sure everything fits! 

That's all she wrote!

Are you ready for fall? What is your go to gym routine?


4 comments

  1. I am going through gym frustration too!! I usually have a set schedule/routine of certain workouts and amounts of cardio that I do but none of that seems appealing to me right now.
    I am so ready for fall too!! Bring it on. I'm sick of sweating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will both fall back into the swing of things soon! Agreed! I am ready to go outside and not sweat.

      Delete
  2. i love fall, it is my fav season, walking thru the leaves is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.