Wednesday

There's Always a Silver Lining

Hello and happy Wednesday! 


I know this post isn't the most invigorating thing, but it's a nice reminder that hit me slap in the face yesterday. 

Yesterday was just not my day... 
I went to class and ended up with a spider in my hair - and if you know me and spiders then you are aware of the horror that befell me when I saw the girl I was talking to make a panicked face while looking at my head. 
Then I went home and brought up the garbage and the recycling after checking to make sure that the recycling was empty since they always get the garbage first. Not yesterday. I took the dogs out to pee and there was the garbage truck passing my house! Oh well.

So lunch it is! I did have a good lunch but not until I managed to spill shrimp sauce all over the floor and inside of the refrigerator. The dogs thought it was great! 

Then I found out that my school email had been disabled because someone hacked it. 

After all was said and done I went to the gym to get rid of some of the frustration. 
When I got home from the gym and took the nuggets out, I noticed this cute little dog standing on the porch of a house - clearly lost. 
With the help of two neighbors we were able to get the sweet girl into the fenced in back yard of one of my neighbors! 
She is incredibly sweet and we have found out that she is not microchipped and the girl who currently is keeping her might keep her for life if we do not find the owner! 
It just makes my heart burst with joy knowing that we were able to safely get this sweet girl into a neighbors yard. It made me realize how minuscule my problems of the day really were.

I know this little girl is happy with her food, water, attention, and crate. 
If I didn't have two young dogs I would take her in an instant. I really hope my neighbor ends up keeping her but if she can't I will make sure this sweet girl finds a good permanent home. 


Good things always happen when you least expect it! 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.