Monday

Currently - A Link Up

Hello and happy Monday! 

I saw this link up over at The Ashcraft Bunch and thought it would be fun to give it a go! 

Currently: 

Thinking About:: What to make for dinner, how boring my Ethics book is, and how nice it would be to have some caffeine right about now.

Reading:: Tigers in Red Weather. I bought the book in the beginning of the summer, read like crazy before my summer class started and then it went downhill from there. Now fall classes have started and I have yet to finish the book!

Listening To:: Pandora's Sweater Weather station!

Watching:: All my junk lovely TV shows! True Blood, Jersey Belle, Don't Be Tardy, Game of Crowns, the Housewives, etc.

Thankful For:: My new job, my horse, my parents, the dogs, my boyfriend, friends, and my new sparkling water love.

Enjoying:: My horse. I have had more time to ride this summer than I have had in a while and I am so happy to be able to spend more time at the barn! I have also been enjoying my HIIT workouts. I may not enjoy them when I am struggling through them but afterwards I sure do feel good!

Photographing:: Nothing! And I was saying to myself this morning how I need to be better about that because I always get caught up in the moment and forget to take pictures even when I do remember my camera. 

Feeling:: Tired but excited to have a switch up in my normal routine this semester. New workouts, more barn time, and a job!

Making Me Happy:: Chai Latte's ;) Okay, okay, I am happy that Daniel and I got to spend Sunday together (even if it was boring stuff like grocery shopping), I'm happy that we have already booked a small trip for this winter, and I am happy that we are so close to fall! I love fall.

Loving:: The opportunity to possibly have another horse in the nearish future, incorporating weights into my yoga workout, the few mornings we had when it felt like fall, and that it's almost time for college football! Go Wolfpack!

2 comments

  1. Yes to chai lattes! Your blog is simply beautiful. I really like the design. :)

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.