Friday

Confession Friday!




Happy Friday! Have you done the happy Friday dance yet?

Join the link up by going to Leslie's blog!

{1} I confess that I am currently obsessed with the Chai latte from a local coffee shop. Alas I cannot be addicted, though, because I cannot afford to be addicted. 

{2} I confess that I made some overnight oats last night and yummy! It's like having a healthy dessert for breakfast that fills you up and keeps you full. Can't beat that!

{3} I confess that I bought some veggie burgers this week to try them out and I am impressed! I bought the Dr. Praegers California Veggie Burgers and they are becoming a new staple food in my house! 

{4} I confess that I have a job! That is right! In fact I have two right now - one's more of a as needed basis but I will take it!

{5} I confess that I had Daniel kill a big spider that was sitting on the front porch yesterday and low and behold I failed again and unleashed tons of little baby spiders! If you missed the initial story - please see this post.

{6} I confess that I want fall, like, now. I love fall - hot coffee, cute fall clothes, and college football! Ah, I so miss being an NC State student and going to all of the games. I totally took that for granted when I was there. Didn't realize how easy I had it - except for fighting for student ticks. 

What do you feel like confessing this Friday?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.