Monday

Hopes and Plans Link-up!

Another week where I am joining the lovely Amanda for her weekly link-up!

Last week:
{1} To do two HIIT workouts this week. Done and done!

 {2} Finish my micro class strong!   It's all done :)

{3} Study big time for the NLN Pax as soon as micro ends.  It's happening. I have been studying!

 {4} Get Daniel his favorite cheesecake for his Birthday. He demolished it last night and enjoyed every piece of it :)

 {5} Drop clothes off at the Salvation Army. Fail. I had high expectations and then it completely slipped my mind.


This week:

{1} Tighten up my eating routine a bit. I already eat pretty well, but I need to be a bit more consistent with my snacks and plan a bit better for dinner. 

{2} Go to the umbrella market and hopefully get some grass fed beef! Cross your fingers that the man is there so I can get some beef along with other stuff - all while taking Boone out and about for socialization.

{3} Switch up my breakfast. Not only am I tired of eating yogurt and granola every morning, but I also think I need to cut back on it a bit. 

{4} Go pick up my books and parking permit for the semester. Pretty self explanatory!

And that is it! What are your hopes and plans for the week? Did you have a nice weekend? I'll update you on mine on Wednesday!


2 comments

  1. In true Hanna form, blown' the curve for the hopes & plans link up ;)

    I vote eggs for breakfast. They are quick and stick with you!

    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I picked some eggs up today at the grocery store :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.