Wednesday

"It's Like Heaven in a Cup!"

Daniel and I celebrated his Birthday this past weekend!
Not only did Daniel get a slice of cheesecake but I managed to snag a reservation at one of our favorite restaurants - The Chef and the Farmer!
If any blogger friends live in the south and get the chance to stop by Chef and the Farmer, do it! 

I have to apologize ahead of time and let you know that I took the pictures, in the dimly lit restaurant, on my cellphone - but you'll get the idea! 

To start off of our meal we had Peach Pork Belly skewers and a cheese plate.





For my entree I had the Blueberry BBQ Chicken and Daniel had a Striped Bass dish! 



For dessert we had the berry cobbler with basil ice cream! I loved it, Daniel is weird and likes cold cobbler so he wasn't quite as big of a fan as I was


And last but not least, let me tell you about my drink. This my friends is a hoptail.
It is a cocktail and beer concoction and I literally want to go back just for the drink. Kidding I want the food because it has been to die for all three times that I have been - but seriously a beer and a cocktail mixed together?!?! Dream come true! 

I tried googling it and cannot find anything! I am so bummed because I want to make one of these wonderful things. 
Mine had a wheat bear in it with some type of grapefruit and lemon concoction - all I can say is yum! 

Have you ever heard of a hoptail? Have you had one? 
If you figure out how to make a good one, would you pass it along, please? :) 

And there you have it, my Wednesday post filled with food and drinks! Are you ready for the weekend yet?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.