Friday

It's Friday So That Means It's Confession Time!

Join the link-up here!

Let's get to it!

{1} I must admit that I, for once, was not looking forward to this Friday...
Why? Because my classes started today. I didn't even have to go on campus seeing as both of my classes were online today, but I still have yet to look at them because I am avoiding.

{2} I confess that I have completely switched over to HIIT workouts on the elliptical and they have killed me. Literally...

{3} I also confess that I was the crazy lady in the gym this morning watching the Derby Finals (horses) while working out.


{4} I confess that I take the NLN Pax tomorrow and I am trying not to freak out about it. I've studied, I've prepared, I don't standardized test well but I have to give it my all.


{5} I confess that the mornings have felt so nice around here and it is making me want fall to come faster and it is also making me want to shop. I love fall clothes, shoes, and accessories. I already found some stuff I want! Too bad I cannot afford it, haha.

What do you have to confess this Friday? 



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.