Friday

Confession Friday!

Happy Friday!!


Are you happy that it's almost the weekend?

Link up and join Leslie for today's confessions.

{1} I am sitting on the couch in my barn clothes debating whether or not I will make it before I get poured on. I got up early, walked the dogs, and figured I'd have no problem making it to the barn before the, supposed, rain in the afternoon. Nope, we've already gotten some rain and it's so dark outside. 

{2} I confess that I rotted my life away yesterday and watched almost the entire first season of American Horror Story and I am hooked! I felt so bad for binge watching it that I started studying for the NLN Pax even though I told myself I would take a mini break and start today. 

{3} Speaking of the NLN Pax...I have no motivation and don't really want to study today but alas I have to.

{4} I confess that I am tired of people not coming through. I have had two potential employers, who I both had really good interviews with, not contact me back even though they said they would. I contacted both of them to see what was going on but I never received any word back. While I assume that both got my message, I know for a fact one did because they have their read receipts turned on on their phone so I can see that they read my message and chose not to respond. Sweet, no? Okay, rant over.

{5} My problem child dog, ahem Ash, chewed through his harness that I have only had back a week since his first altercation with it. I thought I was being smart by leaving it on only when I was home to watch him, last time he chewed through it he did it while bored in his crate, so I thought I was outsmarting him. False. The dog outsmarted me by beginning to play/chew on a toy and then I noticed something flop from him. Yea, it was the harness. Sigh. 

And that is it! Have a wonderful weekend! 


4 comments

  1. I hope you hear from those employers soon, waiting is the worst part.
    Newest follower from the Link up with leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same luck with potential employers... This whole job hunt thing sucks more than I thought it would. I'm wishing you the best of luck though!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree. Thank you and I hope something works out for you soon also! :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.