Wednesday

My Favorite Drug Store Makeup!

It's no secret that I have a makeup problem.
While I certainly love my high end makeup, I also love finding more affordable makeup that performs.





+Milani Color Statement Lipstick: Love this lipstick. I own three of them and they go on so seamlessly and have great color payoff.

+Revlon Photo Ready Powder: This is great, finely milled, powder. I have it in the lightest shade and dust it over my face once I am done with foundation and concealer. It also lasts a long time. I have had mine for close to a year and it doesn't look like I've put a dent in it! Very impressed.

+L'oreal Paris Color Infallible Eyeshadow: Best drugstore eyeshadow in my opinion. The eyeshadow isn't packaged as a normal eyeshadow. It is almost a pressed pigment. There is a variety of shades, they are pigmented, and they are smooth and easily blend able. I am always on the hunt for these when limited edition ones make an appearance. 

+Revlon Color Burst Lip Pencil: I have at least four of these because I am that impressed! Currently I am crushing on the color Elusive. Revlon has a matte and a glossier line and both perform quite well! 

+NYX Cream Blush: I've mentioned these in my favorite because they blend extremely well and are very pigmented. I am such a fan of cream blushes and am so happy there is a well performing drugstore brand. My only complaint is that I wish they would come out with more colors! 

+NYX Lipgloss: Love these lip glosses. They aren't too sticky, they are well pigmented, and I think they smell good. Some people do not like the smell of them but I think it's fine! They have a wonderful range of colors and I always find myself looking at them when I make a trip to Ulta.

+Revlon Whipped Cream Foundation: I haven't tried a lot of drugstore foundations but I was so intrigued with the formulation of this foundation that I got suckered in and bought two one. It can be a little difficult to find your shade because of the glass container they come in but I found a shade that matched me perfectly, both when I am pale and tanner! I used a stippling brush and a little bit went a long way with this stuff. Will definitely be purchasing this again. 

+Drug store mascara in general: Unless there is a high end mascara that you love Armani Eyes to Kill  then drug store mascara is perfectly fine. In fact, I think drug store mascara is equal to the fast majority of high end mascaras and the price is so much better! I am currently loving L'oreal's Telescopic Mascara. 


Since we are talking about favorites, take a listen and enjoy this song I have been loving!




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.