Friday

Confession Friday/Oh Hey There Friday

I confess that I am linking up with two bloggers for today's post. As always, I am linking with Leslie  (A Blonde Ambition) for Confession Friday! I am also linking up with Karli (September Farm) for 'Oh Hey Friday!'









Lets get to it!

{1} I am so ready for fall to make an appearance. I love fall - the color changes, my boots, the clothes, oxblood red lipstick, taupe nails. To help myself prepare for my love of the fall season I already painted my nails a nice taupe! 




{2} Quest Bars. I do not know why I didn't take a liking to these earlier. I finally caved and picked some up and I must admit that I am impressed. Not only do they taste good but I really think they are a great snack if I am stuck out and about or as a snack after the gym. I have tried the Oreo and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and have been impressed with both. 



{3} HIIT workouts. I just started doing HIIT workouts this week and I must say that as much as I want to cry/die during them, I am addicted. I had to change up my routine a bit because there are a few things I want to improve on and I came to the realization that in order to achieve the results I want I needed to do something different. I'll keep you updated on how this is going but in the meantime feel free to share what HIIT workouts you like! 


{4} Mojito's are my new obsession. Grapefruit mojito's in particular. I have bought the grapefruit and sparkling water. I just need to run out to buy the rum, a shaker, and mint. I totally planned on making one tonight but I felt incredibly sick last night and am living off of brown rice and gatorade at the moment so I will have to postpone my mojito making plan. When I am back in business I am also going to make a watermelon mojito!


{5} Lulu Lemons Tracker Short II. I am going to just put it out there and say that I have a hard time fitting shorts because of my thighs and butt. In the summer I usually wear dresses but on those days that I am running around bumming it, I don't always want to put a dress on. Enter Lulu Lemons Tracker shorts! These shorts are fantastic. Not only are they incredibly comfortable, I literally live in my two pairs - but they are long and they fit! I can tell you right now that I will have a drawer full of these eventually. 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.