Thursday

#TotalSocial - Favorites

I am linking up with Helene and Sarah today for a fun little post about random favorites!


Helene in Between

Here are some random favorites of mine!

-Horses. They will always be a part of my life - sorry dad and Daniel!

-Caffeine. I have especially been loving the Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonades from Starbucks and my homemade salted caramel coffee.

-Tv shows. Dexter, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Teen Mom, Say Yes to The Dress, etc.

-The color purple.

-Makeup. Especially mascara!

-Music. I love music. No particular genre - I'll listen to just about anything.

-The gym. Yep, I love the gym!

-The morning. Between 7-8AM it is just so peaceful and I love it :)

-Mexican food. I can eat it constantly. Give me some Mexican food and guacomole and I am a happy girl.

-Beer. I don't drink it that often because it bloats me but I love it.

-Gin and Tonics. I have a new found love thanks to my parents.

-Good smelling things. Yeah, it's broad but good smelling candles, wall plug ins, scentsy bars, etc make me happy. Plus it makes me believe that my house is cleaner than it is - no shame!

What are some of your favorite things?


2 comments

  1. Let's be friends!! So many of the same favorites... horses, purple, gin and tonics, mexican food, salted caramel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! You have a purple door? How awesome :)

      Delete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.