Wednesday

Don't Let Your Face Melt Off

Ah summer time. Time for the beach, beautiful scenery, and sweating. 
I'm just going to put it out there...I sweat a lot and I live in the south where the temperatures are high and the humidity runs rampant. Bad combination, yes?
There's nothing like sweating as soon as you get into your car. 

You can use these products year round, but they are really great for the summer.



{1} Moisturizer
It's all about the palette aka your face. The summer heat and humidity will suck all the moisture right out of your face. Use your favorite moisturizer every morning to get your makeup started off the right way.

{2} A good foundation brush/blender that will pack your makeup onto your face.
Now when I say pack, I don't literally mean pack the makeup on. I mean, make sure it is blended into your face and pushed into your skin so that it will stay put!

{3} Cream Blush
Powder blush is great and I totally use it in the summer but I tend to transition to cream blush the hotter it agains. Cream blush stays longer, looks dewey, and is so easy to deal with. I am a fan of NYX cream blush because of the price point and I think the product is great!
Bonus: You can use the cream blush on your lips!

{4} Perricone MD No Bronzer Bronzer
I added this bronzer to the list (because it's summery) but more importantly because it is a liquid formula that, once again, will not stray. If you have a great powder bronzer you love then use that! I just love this bronzer because it is so natural and it stays on my face longer than bronzing powder does in the summer.

{5} Urban Decays All Nighter
This setting spray is fantastic. Once you have applied all of your makeup, spritz your face with this, let it dry, and your makeup is set! You may sweat but the makeup isn't going anywhere.

{6} Revlon Lip Butter
You can use any brand of lip product you like, but my lips become very chapped in the summer and it breaks my heart because I love my matte lip products. I love the Revlon Lip Butters period, but they are a life saver for me during the summer months!

{7} Water Proof Mascara
I did not add a picture of this because I forgot and I do not use water proof mascara (or very rarely) because I dislike scrubbing it off of my lashes and my eyes are sensitive. If you do not have this problem, I totally recommend water proof mascara during the summer.

That's it! What are your must have summer beauty products? 
Let me know below :)




Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.