Monday

Hopes and Plans

Marry Mint
Last week: 
One:: Sign up for the NLN Pax. Must be done!
Two:: Pay for fall classes. Nope totally forgot. 
Three:: Pick up hemmed maxi dress! Hooray!
Four:: Apply, apply, apply - I am determined that a job will present itself soon!
Five:: Make a toe and nail appointment. I think Daniel is going fishing on Sunday so I am going to relax and enjoy myself. Well - that's the plan! **Nope. The boys were all up in the air so by the time I knew Daniel was going (ahem 2:30 Sunday) I couldn't get in. 
Six:: Do something fun for the 4th.


This week:
One:: Pay for my classes. Have to!

Two:: Get Ash's harnessed sent back and repaired. Devil chewed through it in less than a week.

Three:: Call about the shoes I need to pick up.

Four:: Work on my project for micro. I do good and then I slack. 

Five:: Not go to Fresh Market to buy sushi every other day. Seriously, this is a goal because I am addicted to the stuff. 

Have a great week everyone!
I hope to have my June favorite post up on Wednesday :) 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.