Saturday

4th of July!!

Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and had an amazing fourth of July!

Daniel and I went to dinner and watched fireworks over the water :)
It was a nice ending to the day since Daniel had to work until 6 yesterday and I studied - exciting, yeah? 

Since my day wasn't jammed packed with adventures and pictures, I will share some stuff I've been loving/stuff going on this fourth of July!

{1} 
 Hurricane Arthur! 
We weren't hit really bad, thankfully! 
But it was still a new experience for me.

{2} 
Sephora's X Formula nail polish

I had to do my nails for the fourth! 

{3} 
Nice weather and fireworks!

After Arthur blew through, the weather has been so gorgeous. It almost feels like the beginning of fall - which isn't cool because I love fall! 
Daniel wouldn't take a picture with me (hair issues) so I documented myself and a firework! 
I was so excited to watch fireworks because they were originally cancelled because of the hurricane.

{4} 
These mini s'mores cupcakes from Fresh Market.
I should not have picked these up because they are sooo good. 
I will definitely be enjoying them :) 

Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment

  1. What a fun weekend! Even if you did have to study a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.