Wednesday

June Favorites!

This year is really flying by for me.
I know everyone says it, but I cannot believe it's July! It'll be December before I know it. 

I wanted to share with you all a few things I've been loving in June!

From left to right - top to bottom.


1) Voluspa Candle in Crane Flower. I have not had this candle long but I love it! If I could have one burning in every room of my house, I would! I bought mine from Anthropologie. Not only are they pretty but all the scents smelled amazing - clearly I am partial to Crane Flower, though. Since I cannot give you a great description of the scent, I will tell you what the website describes the sent as! "Ripened grapefruit combines with geranium, lavender, and nectar inspired by the Birds of Paradise flower."

2) Benefit's Push Up Liner. I was excited to get my hands on this (thanks mom!) after hearing great things about it. Now I don't mind doing a winged liner with a felt tip liner pen or gel, but I have to admit, this little baby makes doing a cat eye a breeze! If you struggle with doing a cat eye, this can definitely help!

3) The Freedom No Pull Harness. Both my lovely little angel puppies pull. They have gotten better but they're energetic little Aussie's! I was introduced to this harness during puppy class and now both the boys have one. They are fantastic. Walks are so much more enjoyable now! You can purchase one here.

4) OCC Lip Tar in Trollop. I love OCC's lip tars - they have great color pay off and they stay put without drying out my lips. Trollop is a coral/pink color and it is so pretty for the summer. Trollop is a matte finish but OCC offers other finishes for their lip tars. Look here!

5) Anastasia'a Brow Wiz. Considering I had a post dedicated to this product I don't think we need togo back over the details. I had to include it because I love it so much!

6) Asics Gel-Noosa Tri. Yes, I have the color that is pictured. These shoes are my favorite workout shoes. They are so incredibly comfortable. I know shoes fit everyone differently, but if you are on the lookout for some new workout shoes then check these out.

What did you love during the month of June/are still loving?


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.