Monday

Hopes and Plans!

I am linking up with Amanda for todays post :)

One:: Groceries. There is nothing to eat in the house since Daniel and I went to the beach this past weekend.

Two:: Find out why I never received a receipt for my class payment. And why has it not been charged to my card??

Three:: Make a new crockpot dish! Honey sesame chicken that is!

Four:: Nail my interview on Thursday! 

Five:: Go back over and finalize my project for micro.

Do you have any hopes and plans for this week?

How was your weekend?

Daniel and I went to the beach with our good friends Mitzi and Tyler. 
They finally were able to meet the nuggets and deal with their craziness. I think we officially have scared them from getting a puppy anytime soon!
We managed to not get rained out (yay!) so we were able to lie on the beach and go play putt putt that night! Unfortunately we moved to other ends of the state so we had about a day and half with them before we had to say goodbye.

We had a great time and can't wait to see them again and/or head to the beach!
Here are some pictures I snapped from my phone.

Ash on the ride down, haha. 


Pictures from our morning beach walk







4 comments

  1. Isn't it so nerve wracking when things like that don't clear your account?! Errrr.

    Good luck on your interview!!

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.