Friday

Confession Friday: A Day In The Life Of

So you want to know what a typical day in my life looks like?
Want to tell us all what a typical day of yours looks like? 
Then head on over to Leslie's blog and link-up!

I could tell you that my life is super exciting and my life is jammed packed with cool stuff on a day to day basis - but let's be real. This is simply not the case. 
I live a pretty wild routined life.

There are little things that change on a daily basis but I am just going to give you a typical day so that you can get the idea.

6-6:15 AM: Wake up because the dogs decided that it is time to rise and shine.

6:15-6:30ish: Take the dogs on their mini walk so that they will do their business before breakfast. 



6:45AM: Lay back down in bed and snuggle with the fluffy demons nuggets. 

7-7:15: Get up and get breakfast for the nuggets and make breakfast for myself.

8-10AM: Study, study, study.



10:30: Go to the gym and study while doing cardio.
*Some days I go to the barn after the gym. When I do I'm usually at the gym by 8 or 9 so that I can ride before the humidity fully sets in.



11:30AM: Run errands while sweaty/gross already out. Today I ran to three different post offices - yes, three! Thankfully third time is the charm so I now know what post office I will be using.

12:30: Walk the dogs before I shower if I didn't do it that morning.

1-1:30PM: Shower and make lunch

2-4ishPM: Study more

4:30ish: Those dishes in the kitchen? I should probably wash them. That mountain of laundry in the closest? Eh, I should probably throw some stuff in the wash. There's stuff still in the dryer? Crap, better fold that.

5:30PM: Boone reminds me that it is in fact dinner time for the nuggets.

6PM: Think about dinner and wonder what would be good.

6:30-7PM: Decide it's late to make something. Maybe Daniel can pick something up?

7:30PM: I guess I will be making loaded nacho's for dinner.

8-10PM: Watch tv and cater to the nuggets and their potty demands. 

Somewhere between 10-11PM I crawl into bed.



And there you have it! I just blew your mind, huh? 

Anyway, I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!


2 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your daily life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! these day in the life of posts are so fun to read! how do you hear about the prompts? if you ever want to change it up, a friend of mine and i brought back the 5 on friday since the other gals put their link up on hold for the summer. it was pretty popular last week. we would love to have you! http://farmerbell.blogspot.com/search/label/bell%20and%20bebe

    ReplyDelete

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.