Wednesday

Mid-week Happenings

Wednesday means we are half way there!


Since nothing significant came to me for my blog post today, I figured I would let you in on the random things/thoughts going on in my life currently.

Enjoy!

+So there is this big horse show every summer in the mountains, which is wonderful because it's blooming hot here, and I am so bummed that it isn't working out this year for me. Soon I will be back there!

+I am such a Starbucks Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade Snob that I know when they don't include the lemonade. It tastes so much better with the lemonade and I don't know why half the time it is not included even when I ask for it to be.

+The dogs will be 11 months in two days, which means they are almost a year old. How did this happen?! They use to be little guinea pig lookalikes and now they are about to be a year old.

+I ordered a new saddle and it's not going to be here for three months. Sad days.

+I downloaded Bubble Witch Saga and it was a mistake wonderful idea! 

+I need to buy a shaker so I can make grapefruit mojitos...yummm.

+Velvet thought it was too hot to ride today and wanted to be loved on and model instead


+I did a circuit workout today after doing my cardio and thought I was going to die. Everything hurt.

+I bought some Quest bars and already demolished an Oreo one. Oops.


So, what randomness is going on in your life? 



Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.