Friday

Confession Friday!!

Happy Friday! 




You know what that means...
It's time for some confessions!

Here we go!

{1} I confess that I am exhausted! I was at the barn later in the afternoon yesterday and being out there and on for such a long time just sucked the life right out of me. Heat and humidity will knock the life right out of you.

{2} I confess that I am hopeful about a job so cross your fingers that a few things I applied for recently will work out!

{3} I confess that Daniel and I are about to pack up and head for the beach and spend some time wit our good friends Mitzi and Tyler!

{4} I confess that I really didn't feel that good this morning and am doing a lot better now! Thank goodness because I was hoping not to have to drag myself out to the beach.

{5} I confess that I will be studying while lying on the beach tomorrow. No rest for the wicked. At least I'll have a nice view, right?

{6} I confess that I've had too much Dairy Queen this week. It was hot, I worked out and rode so hey, why not gain some calories back with some delicious ice cream? :)

Have a great weekend everyone! 


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Simply Teasing. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.